Requirement and Responsibilities
· Graduate of Marketing course or relevant field.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Ad words.
· Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
· Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
· Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
· Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
· Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
· Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
· Assist with organizing promotional events
· Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
· Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
· Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org