· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience as a customer service manager.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
Email a copy of your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org